Our B&M Benefits
We are Proud to recognise our colleagues’ efforts through a range of fantastic benefits
- Up to 33 days’ holiday per annum *role-specific
- 10% colleague discount
- Double discount days
- All colleagues have access to ‘Mybenefits’ portal
- Learn more about our benefits
- Colleague of the month awards
- Nest pension scheme
- Flexible working environment
- We support our colleagues through our assistance programme (RetailTrust)
- Learn more about growing your career at B&M
B&M wants to help create the best future for our dedicated staff.
- Our amazing colleagues benefit from 28 days holiday per annum (pro-rata). We pride ourselves on rewarding loyal service, so this will grow the longer you are in the business, to 33 days per annum (dependent on the role and length of service)
- For our Support Centre colleagues, Deputy Managers, Team Managers and above – we offer a” holiday purchase” scheme of an extra week’s holiday for that special occasion or extra-long holiday
- Free uniform for all our colleagues in stores and distribution centres
- Flexible working in our support centre
We believe in giving back as much as we can to our colleagues.
- All colleagues receive a 10% discount from week 1
- We have double discount days throughout the year for our colleagues and families too, in recognition of our colleagues doing a great job
- Discount card for life for colleagues who have achieved 25 years’ service.
- We have a fantastic “refer a friend” scheme, so why not tell your friends and get a reward at the same time (dependent on role, rules and regulations apply)
We believe that a healthy body and mind is key to success for all.
- We offer a cycle to work scheme
- We automatically enrol you in our nest pension scheme because we know how important planning for the future means to you and your family
- Mybenefits portal – this applies to all colleagues discounted health care/life insurance – savings on supermarket shopping – the list is endless…
- Free eye tests for colleagues who use a pc as part of their role a regular basis
- It is important to us to listen to our colleagues and value their opinion – we hold regular listening forums and employee opinion surveys too
- We recognise that our colleagues will need our help from time to time, so we offer an employee assistance programme that offers support/advice and is strictly confidential